Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

How to open a HTML5 page from a bbui page and how to open a bbui page from a HTML5 page?

In bbui framework, open a page by using bb.pushScreen(), but how to open a HTML5 page from a bbui page and how to open a bbui page from a HTML5 page? Thanks.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: All
My Carrier: N/A

Re: How to open a HTML5 page from a bbui page and how to open a bbui page from a HTML5 page?

Hello,

Can you clarify what you mean by opening a page from an html5 page etc.?

New Developer

Re: How to open a HTML5 page from a bbui page and how to open a bbui page from a HTML5 page?

a bbui screen is an individual HTML fragment file with data-bb-type="screen". bbui screen1 uses "bb.pushscreen(...)" to open bbui screen2. A HTML5 page is a standalone html5 file. Then how to open a HTML5 page from a bbui screen and how to open a bbui screen from a HTML5 page?

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Also, do you want to open the page inside your app as if it was part of you app, or jump to the browser outside your app?

If it helped you, click like. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Developer

Some html5 pages are inside the app and the other web pages are outside the app. How to go back to bbui screen page from these html5 pages inside and outside? Thanks.