Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: torch
My Carrier: att
Accepted Solution

I can't download any of the webworks downloads from the blackberry.com

I can't download any of the webworks downloads from the blackberry.com.  When I click the link it seems to go in an infinite loop flashing back and forth and it never downloads.  I have tried to download the eclipse plug-in and the full eclipse plus the plug-in and get the same result.  On 6/7 it said after running for some time "we are doing web site mainence" but it is 24 hours later and it is still doing the same thing. 

I have tried Internet Explorer, and Crome and I get the same results.  I have also tried setting up a new account tied  to a different email addres and get the same result.  I have also tried to install into eclipse, but it prompts me for a user id and password.  I have tried both accounts and my support community and nothing works.

This is a little frustrating.

Please tell me it is a bug in your web site and you have fixed it.  This seems so dumb for me to spend so many hours simply tryning to download the plug-in.

Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: I can't download any of the webworks downloads from the blackberry.com

I've forwarded this on to our web team as a heads up

Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter
New Contributor
My Device: torch
My Carrier: att

Re: I can't download any of the webworks downloads from the blackberry.com

I finally was able to do it by setting up a new account... I think you guys were putting in new content, but now it works fine.