Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberr z10
My Carrier: Airtel

I have to send some specific attributes of all the contacts with their types through Webworks 1.0 plugin

Hi All,

I need to send some specific attributes with types and values (like phoneNumber Home or Work and value) of all the contacts through Webworks 1.0. Kindly please guide me for the same as it has to be done directly without using any picker options. Its very urgent for me. Kindly please reply at the earliest possible. Thanks in advance. 

Regards

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: I have to send some specific attributes of all the contacts with their types through Webworks 1.0 plugin

When you say "send some specific attributes", how do you mean? How are you intending to send them? This will be the deciding factor if it can be done completely programmatically (i.e. you can't just send an email, but you can POST content to a server - security is another concern.)

There is a sample here that shows how to search for contacts, from which you can obtain specific information.
https://github.com/blackberry/BB10-WebWorks-Community-Samples/blob/master/pimcontacts/complete/js/co...

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.