Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Iam unable to strat the services on the ripple emulator. It isaying "Error waiting to get the simulators" in the settings of the buiild and package.

Initially it was perfectly working , but I clicked on the Update  of Ripple emulator so I started from the begining  and follwoed the whole signing procedure along with downloading new ripple etc.

Iam unable to strat the services on the ripple emulator.  It isaying "Error  waiting to get the simulators" in the settings of the buiild  and package

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Iam unable to strat the services on the ripple emulator. It isaying "Error waiting to get the simulators" in the settings of the buiild and package.

Waiting for the answer or the solution.

Iam unable to start  the ripple services , I have opened ripple_ui.crx   and added  extension in the chrome.

Retired
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Iam unable to strat the services on the ripple emulator. It isaying "Error waiting to get the simulators" in the settings of the buiild and package.

There's a workaround posted here: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/Ripple-v0-9-15-Build-and-Deploy-...

Fix is in progress.

Tim Windsor
Open Source Technical Lead