Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: q10
My Carrier: reliance

Javascript Framework - super micro tiny dom library for authoring html5 mobile web applications

[ Edited ]

http://xuijs.com/

xui is the smallest framework that works across all of the devices in the mobile landscape. it does not try and dictate a page structure or widget paradigm. instead, it uses the dom and since most mobile applications consist of lists and buttons, we feel, html and css do a fine job of rendering.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Javascript Framework - super micro tiny dom library for authoring html5 mobile web applications

Thanks for the post.  I like how you publish your tests: http://xuijs.com/tests

That can make it very easy to verify what does & doesn't work when new or different platforms roll out.

Do you know of any WebWorks apps that are using xui.js?

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Javascript Framework - super micro tiny dom library for authoring html5 mobile web applications

I just wanted to follow-up on this one; I'd be interested to hear about applications using xui today as well; it looks pretty nifty!

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Personal

it looks very good i will test this

If you find this information useful please click like --->
@mezeitune on twitter