05-08-2013 01:31 PM
Hello . I made a mobile webpage like app in worpress .
It's working great in BB browser in Dev Alpha.
I want to make a launcher defined to adres off this web page.
I want that it will be a hide adress - working like app.
First i use a Cascades and WebView but it did'nt work good
So i image it like : Icon app-> Click -> Run page on my server ( and hide adress)
Adress to this page is : http://bb.bmwklubwarszawa.pl
BR . Jakub
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-08-2013 02:04 PM
You can make a simple config file and use WebWorks. This is a perfect job for it.
1. Download WebWorks SDK here: https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/download/sd
2. Create a config file as defined in point (5): https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentati
3. Set the <content src="http://bb.bmwklubwarszawa.pl/"/> inside your widget element
4. Add <access uri="*"/>
5. Package with webworks packager on the root directory of your project: ./bbwp yourApp
6. Sign/Debug token and Deploy
More info can be found here:
05-08-2013 02:25 PM
Thanks for reply
I try simple things - make a simple html web ,add picture and <a href ..... >
But i must disable "Close" panel on top off app