Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
My Device: na
My Carrier: na

Mobile Developer Needed

Hi,

I have a web application that needs some attention from a mobile saavy developer who is familiar with Blackberry requirements.   The web app is a very simple, single page application with one four-input-field form that does some math.  It was built aiming for OSv4.6 and above with PHP, MySQL, AJAX. 

So far the application passes HTML 4.01 validation and gets a 95/100 on the mobileOK checker so it can't be too far from complete, however I'm sure there are some intricacies specific to BB (mobile) that may help the user experience.  Part of the reason for this is that I don't have a BB to test on and have been receiving reports that it's not 'as easy as it could be' for users to navigate through the form.  With limited time I remaining for this project I am hoping an expert can either give (paid) advice or (paid) time to bring the web app up to usable standards.

If anyone thinks they may be able to help out,  please contact me.

paul@apheximaging.com

519 344 0220

Thanks,

Paul

Developer
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Mobile Developer Needed

You could download one of the Blackberry simulators to test out the application, it should provide an accurate rendering of what other users see on their devices.

New Contributor
My Device: na
My Carrier: na

Re: Mobile Developer Needed

That's been done and is one of the reasons I'm searching for a developer; to fix the issues brought to light by the simulator.