Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

PGLowLatencyAudio (Cordova Plugin) Ported to BlackBerry 10

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: PGLowLatencyAudio (Cordova Plugin) Ported to BlackBerry 10

[ Edited ]

I notice your cpp source includes a QtCore lib, ie

#include <QDir>

How did you get this to compile? I have added QtCore as a library dependency but I still get this error:

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
fatal error: QtCore/qstring.h: No such file or directory    DiscreteCamera        line 45, external location: C:\devel\bbndk10.1\target_10_1_0_1020\qnx6\usr\include\qt4\QtCore\qdir.h    C/C++ Problem

Retired
My Device: Passport

Did you use the Import capability to import the native project? There are a number of include directories that are set by the project. I'm guessing that is a good candidate for this problem.

I've attached a screenshot of the includes that I see in the ide after I've imported the existing project from GitHub.

Tim Windsor
Open Source Technical Lead
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I did import QtCore using the Add library in the IDE and that wasn't enough, however that screenshot really helped!

Somehow you were able to include both .../qt4 and .../qt4/QtCore. I couldn't get that first one to take using the IDE but editing the .cproject file manually worked so thanks!

Retired
My Device: Passport

Yeah, I think you have to include them separately from the library import wizard, in another part of the C++ Build settings. I believe that one of the native devs said they were going to improve that in a future IDE update.

Tim Windsor
Open Source Technical Lead