06-18-2011 05:10 PM
Hi you all,
I have been trying to get a simple html5 database to run on a simulator for a week now but no success. The code works in browser but not on emeulator. I have tried the code here and made small agjustements for testing purposes but it does not work. I am trageting os 5 and 6 phones. The example code is hosted here:
When it runs on phone the first alert is called which means that the database initialized . However when i enter text and try to save noting happends. I can tell because i have placed an alert to tell me when this is done. When i try to retrieve/load variables nothing happends. An alert is also placed here to tell me when this is done. I was told that i need to simulate an sd card. I have tried to simulate the sd cartd by creating a mount drive on drive (c:\bbsd I am not sure if this is how it should be done.)
This is my modification:
I have added this line to the header
Added alerts to each function:
i have added an alert to every function so that they can be trigured when each function is called.
06-20-2011 12:41 PM
In the process of cutting the text to post i relaized that there was an error in the code. I corrected it and it is now saving in the emulator as well as in chrome browser. My eror was this:
I missed the .js for the source file.