Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Please give a sample App code/idea to push the notifications into my BB 7.0 OS Html5 Application

I have already integrtaed the push notifications code into my published application  in / through which I wanted the notification

http://pusher.com/tutorials/html5_realtime_push_notifications

My canfusion is from the point  

Test it out

Open your html page in one browser window, and hit your script with another. You should see a notification pop up!

If the desired behaviour doesn’t occur, make sure you have followed the steps correctly. You can also compare your code with the sample application, and check out some of our debugging tools if you are still stuck.

Where next?

Once you’ve signed up for Pusher the sky’s the limit! You can:

• Update the code to use private channels so that you can control who can subscribe to it and receive notifications
  • Have a read through the Pusher docs
  • Take a look at the Pusher Tutorials to find out more information about how to build things with Pusher
  • Or if you are seeking inspiration you could take a look at the Pusher showcase page.

i.e How to do coding on the clinet side etc or show  the notification or push the notification  into my application