Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: None right now
My Carrier: BSNL

Please test my app

[ Edited ]

I want to submit my BB10 app for B4BB. I have already used up two of my three chances and failed. This is my last chance.

Actually I recently submitted a new version of my app for approval in Blackberry World. It was approved in 2 days. I applied for B4BB certification quickly on the same day and next day the update for my app was denied due to some issue related to naming. Due to the same reason my second B4BB chance got wasted and it was denied.

The issue that was given in B4BB testing was the same naming problem. No other reason was given.

Does it mean that except that problem, there was no other problem in my app?

I fear if I apply for B4BB again and they still deny my app due to some reason that was not told earlier, my last chance would be gone too.

I would be very greatful if you could test my app on your device.

Here is my app http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/21866792/?lang=en&countrycode=IN

(Please don't pay attention to the rating, It was for an earlier version of my app. Now it's a completely different appSmiley Wink)

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Please test my app

Hi there, I didn't perform the BFB testing myself (another team does that) but I can see that there were some functionality issues; though I'm not sure what specifically.

Have you happened to follow-up with the tester of your application? If not, or you're not able to get in touch with them, fire me an email (eoros@blackberry.com) and I can request additional information, and once that's sorted I'm happy to do a prescreen of the app based on the checklist too to see if any concerns arise. The prescreen is unofficial, so it wouldn't affect your approval chance, and the app would still have to go through the official review following that.

Erik Oros | @WaterlooErik | eoros@blackberry.com | Developer Issue Tracker

If a reply has answered your question, please click Accept as Solution to help other visitors in the future.
Developer
My Device: None right now
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Please test my app

Thanks for your reply.
I contacted BFB testing team and they told me that its fine and I should apply again.