Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Contributor
My Device: bolt2
My Carrier: digicel jamaica

Recommended master/detail setup for a one page style app

I have a app in which i use one page to load content as needed using html fragments. I have listed some products and want when the details button is clicked a more details fragment is loaded. This is basically a div with a higher z-index that loads above the product list view. When I click my custom back button it simple sets the display to none on the div element. This works perfectly in the browser and in ripple but when i run a my bold 9000 after I get back to the product list the app is stuck. I cant scroll or do anything. I have to always restart. What Am I doing wrong. This is standard css/javascript technique. 

Developer
My Device: Bold 9900, 9810, 9780, 9650 and so many others
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Recommended master/detail setup for a one page style app

The Bold 9000 was an OS 5 device and the browser had limited JS and CSS support. Check the browser documentation to see if your CSS is supported.
Contributor
My Device: bolt2
My Carrier: digicel jamaica

Re: Recommended master/detail setup for a one page style app

I just decided to use the one screen and replace its content as needed using divname.innerHTML = someValue.instead of a custom hover/popup div.