Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

Ripple Emulator - Chromeless interface ?

Dear BlackBerry Support Forums,

Is there a way to disable the chrome around the emulator screen in ripple ?

It looks nice,but it takes up so much not used space. I'd love tohave it in a smaller webwindow.

With my new retina MacBook Pro, I'm actually able to see the whoel device on my screen (one of the reasons I bought this laptop -> The device screens were becoming too big and emulating them bothersome on my laptop beacuse of all the scrolling.).

@reumerd-- @BBDevGroupNL -- about me
If you like it, LIKE it ;-) ----- If it's solved, press solved ! --- If you solved it yourself, please let us know! We might have the same problem!
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Ripple Emulator - Chromeless interface ?

Have you tried minimizing the side panels in Ripple (clicking on the right & left arrow buttons at the top of the panels)?  That should give you more screen real estate.

Follow me on Twitter: @n_adam_stanley
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your app doesn't work? Use BlackBerry remote web inspector to find out why.
Developer
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

Re: Ripple Emulator - Chromeless interface ?

I have enough screen estate to show the whole 1280x720 pixel screen, but the chrome around it is just a non-functional distraction, which doens't fit the screen, would be nice to just display the screen and not the device graphics. it's just a gimmick.

Screen Shot 2012-07-09 at 8.41.01 PM.png

@reumerd-- @BBDevGroupNL -- about me
If you like it, LIKE it ;-) ----- If it's solved, press solved ! --- If you solved it yourself, please let us know! We might have the same problem!