Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Developer

SOAPAction not forwarded due to Ripple crossdomain handling

Hello. I'm developing a BB10 app using Ripple Emulator (Beta) 0.9.10 in Chrome 23.0.1271.95 m.

I'm doing an AJAX request in POST because I have to access a SOAP webservice. I enabled Cross Domain Proxy feature in Ripple and I tried to launch Chrome in --disable-web-security mode as well.

I can reach the SOAP webservice because I get the response envelope but it seems that the SOAPAction attribute I set in AJAX request header isn't forwarded correctly. I get the following response:

<faultcodexmlns:a="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2005/05/addressing/none">a:ActionNotSupported</faultcode><faultstringxml:lang="en-US">The message with Action '' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).</faultstring>

Is this a known issue of Ripple? Is there a way to work this around?

Thanks