Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
08-21-2012 05:11 PM - edited 08-21-2012 07:31 PM
Are you running it from the same shell session that you updated your $PATH environment in? Can you try by editing your ~/.bash_profile and adding the line there:
export PATH=$PATH:/Developer/SDKs/Research In Motion/BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 188.8.131.52/dependencies/tools/bin
After you do that restart your shell session and verify blackberry-signer is in the path.
You can do that by typing "which blackberry-signer"
It should return something like this:
/Developer/SDKs/Research In Motion/BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 184.108.40.206/dependencies/tools/bin/blackberry-signer
Then proceed to sign your app with the packager.
This is just to ensure your environment matches what we have here.
08-21-2012 05:12 PM
Once I fixed the typo (which is in the github issue, I just copied it from there the first time) and ran ./bbwp from the command line (I have a bash script I normally run that does everything for me) it works with no problems.
It is still failing with my bash script but that isn't a problem with your stuff
Thanks for noticing the typo.
08-21-2012 07:51 PM