Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha B, 2x Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: 3, Orange, Vodafone

Upgrade Dev Alpha expiration

Ts&Cs

1. Offer Period. Offer is open between 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 29, 2012 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 21, 2013 (“Offer Period”). Research In Motion Limited (“Sponsor”) reserves the right to extend the Offer Period at any time in its sole discretion and will post a notice of such change on the Offer Website.

As we had an even this w/e with > 19k submissions there is little chance I have to get in for the upgrade before the deadline as they want the AppWorld ID of the app(s)

Adam / Mark - Any pointers here?

Click the like button if you find my posts useful!
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha / Playbook / Curve 9300

Re: Upgrade Dev Alpha expiration

Try posing the question in the Limited-trade-up forum.  There has been one created for these kind of issues. Smiley Happy

If it helped you, click like. Smiley Happy
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha B, 2x Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: 3, Orange, Vodafone

Thanks  - I hadn't noticed that one - will do

Click the like button if you find my posts useful!
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Telus

If you look at your list of apps pending review and hover over the app icon, you will see the ID number. Or click the edit button (looks like a pencil) to the right of the app name and the ID is on that screen. As long as you have a qualifying app submitted by the 21st, there is no rush to apply for the trade-up.