Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Claro

Visual Studio WebWorks Plug-in

Hi,

I have just started Blackberry development. I am a Visual Studio user, excuse me but I could not find the link to download the plug-in for Visual Studio.

By the way is there a plug-in for Visual Studioi 2010.

Thanks in advance

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Visual Studio WebWorks Plug-in

Visual Studio plugins are no longer supported, so you may not be able to find a download link. To develop in WebWorks, you must use Ripple and the WebWorks SDK. 

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Claro

Re: Visual Studio WebWorks Plug-in

Do you know when Ripple will deliver a Realase Build. As far as I know the actual version is Beta.

I had some problems with the code generated by Ripple.

I have developed a very simple application, one html page with paragraph. In Ripple it runs correctly but in the emulator the page is white, no text. I have followed all the steps of the "getting started" article.

Do you know any special issue about Ripple.

Thanks