Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Web Development

I am currently developing a Joomla site that uses a dropdown menu called Superfish menu. When I hit the site with a BB Bold and do a hover, the dropdown menus work just fine but on the BB Storm the dropdown menus do not work. The cursor turns to the Hand to show a link but the dropdown menu does not happen. When I do a touch screen it just refreshes the page. I do have all the Javascript enabled on the phone. Any suggestions?
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Web Development

I am not familiar with the Joomla engine, if you published your website, can you provide the URL so we can test ?

besides, can you give the OS version of your Bold and your Storm ?

Home Screen >> Options >> About
for example : 4.7.0.122.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks for the responce. What i had found was that we enabled all of the Javascript functions on the phone but they were not active until we rebooted the phone by removing the battery. Once we did this all of the dropdown menu's now work.

Rick

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Should have only needed to enable JavaScript then refresh (reload) the page in the browser.

Isn't Joomla cool? I am using it for several web properties but I have not been able to the mobile component to work yet.

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: TAM

i hope someday there will be a plugins or component for joomla to turn the site into the blackberry aplication

i believe, there will be a lot of help for the online store Smiley Very Happy