Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
02-04-2013 07:32 AM
I have a problem with my WebWorks application developed for Playbook with jquerymobile. In one page I have a form containing a select menu. When I load this page , application freezes once every two or three cases.
On my computer application works well when run in Chrome.
02-04-2013 11:25 AM
It's pretty much impossible to just guess why this might be happening.
The best thing you could do, is to enable debug mode, then check with Web Inspector to see what's happening. There may be and explanation in the console.log that you're not able to see right now.
02-04-2013 11:52 AM
Thank you for your reply.
I've been using web inspector for a while , but in this case it doesn't say anything in console.
I have found this post http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-Web
Now it seems to be working well but I don't see it as a solution as it doesn't offer an explanation and I don't find such a behavior normal.