Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

My Device: Not Specified

Webworks 2.5 - Debug and run on simulator can't work correctly

Hi, I created a Dynamic Web Project with eclipse 3.6 and just wrote a simple html file in the project. Then, I tried to debug as BlackBerry simulator. The simulator started after several minutes. But, the simulator didn't display my web page. I checked the service status from Service Manager window. The MDS Connection Service is running. But the Blackberry simulator just display 'starting'. I tried to start to debug again. This time, a dialog window appeared and display 'The simulator is loading, please wait...'. Can anyone tell me what happened? Thank you.

And, my developing enviroment is as below.

Windows 7

Simulator: BleackBerry 9000 and Storm2 9550, all of them can't work.

Regular Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Engineer

Re: Webworks 2.5 - Debug and run on simulator can't work correctly

Too facing same problem.I chech the MDS Service status it in "Running" state.Nothing is displaying on simulator.Did find any solution.

My Device: Curve 2 8530 and PlayBook (soon)
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Webworks 2.5 - Debug and run on simulator can't work correctly

Have you tried creating a "Blackberry Webworks Project" instead of the Dynamic Web Project?  If you go to File --> New --> Other, you should see "Blackberry WebWorks Project" at the top.  Let me know if you do not.

My Blog: DevGuy.org
My Apps: Dive Planner
1. Please give Kudos by clicking the Kudos star kudos star below the post that helped you..
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" that solved your issue.