Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
01-14-2013 04:10 PM
I need to develop an enterprise application with bellow features in the first phase of development:
I targeted BB 10 HTML5WebWorks is my development environment. I want to make sure either bellow features will be supported by webworks or not.
1. Apps Login page – Captures all credentials entered by user.
2. Inactivity and Session Aging – Prompts for re-entry of password after 15 minute inactivity on application.
3. Broadcast Notification – On user login to Application, displays broadcast notifications sent from server.
4. User Favorites- User can create a list of favorite Web Apps and store them for easy access during later use.
Could you please guide me, what are the above features support by BB 10 HTML5WebWorks and which are not.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-14-2013 04:46 PM
4. User Favorites- User can create a list of favorite Web Apps and store them for easy access during later use:
HTML5 handle it very well with local storage which persists across multi-invocation of the the appli, but is erased if user deletes the appli then re-install it.
later restore with
01-14-2013 05:28 PM
"1. Apps Login page – Captures all credentials entered by user."
The Apps Login Page will come from server and i need to display it on WebView. When user submit the page i need to grab user credintials from that page.
Will it be possible using HTML5WebWorks?
01-16-2013 09:24 AM
1. Apps Login Page: You can create an HTML login page as your landing page for the App(In much the same way you would a website login page). Check credentials on your server that were posted ie: username/password then redirect to the appropriate page if there login is successfull. Does that make sense?
Does this answer point 1?