Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB
My Carrier: Sprint

What to do with this review?

1.5 star

Review Body:
first time I installed it, nothing worked. the 2nd time it crashed after about 3 min. also in the "volume" catagory, convertion of anything to cubic millimeter and centimeters is wrong. i.e. 1 liter = 1000 cubic millimeters not 1000 000.

What do I do with this? There's a mistake in the converter matrix pointed out but what bugs me is the 'nothing worked' and the crashing part. It obviously works for everybody else. 

Am I supposed to leave something like this on or can I deny it? 

Staff UI Prototyper (read: full-time hacker)

My BB10 apps: Screamager | Scientific RPN Calculator | The Last Weather App

Developer
My Device: Curve 2 8530 and PlayBook (soon)
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: What to do with this review?

[ Edited ]

@TheMarco:  I am not to that point yet (unfortunately) so I am interested in the outcome of your question.  However, is there a way to contact the end user to inquire more about their issues.  Is this something that you could solve for them outside of the review?  Is that allowed? 

More questions, I know. 

My Blog: DevGuy.org
My Apps: Dive Planner
1. Please give Kudos by clicking the Kudos star kudos star below the post that helped you..
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" that solved your issue.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: AT&T

on webOS i had some weird issues with users getting errors that i couldn't replicate and that no one else could confirm existed.  a conversion tool doesn't seem to complicated, and shouldn't be utilizing anything that could make it error that dramatically.

if you can't get in touch with the user, and they didn't bother getting in touch with you (since your contact info is readily available for support), i'd deny it.  you otherwise have all 5s, so i think that affords you the privilege to deny an outlier.

Developer
My Device: Z10

[ Edited ]

1 liter = 1 dm3 = 100 mm * 100 mm * 100 mm = 1000000 mm3

I don't understand what is wrong with your app? It should be OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB
My Carrier: Sprint

Thanks all Smiley Happy

I went ahead and denied it.

Staff UI Prototyper (read: full-time hacker)

My BB10 apps: Screamager | Scientific RPN Calculator | The Last Weather App