Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

My Device: n/a
My Carrier: n/a

Where to find the OTAInstall folder when build in Eclipse?

I am experimenting with various mobile platforms, and this is my first day with BB.

I am using Web Plug in 2.0.0 with SDK 1.0.0. As I am trying to run one of the samples in the simulator (, Storem 2 9550)

When I run the BB widget, I got the following in the eclipse console, but I could not find the .cod file to be loaded to the simulator. Please help!! By the way  I am using xp and jdk6 update 18

BUILDING upComingAppointment
cmd.exe /c bbwp C:\tshenWorkSpace\blackberry\upComingAppointment\b uild\upComingAppointment.zip /o C:\tshenWorkSpace\blackberry\upComingAppointment\b uild

BUILDING upComingAppointmentcmd.exe /c bbwp C:\tshenWorkSpace\blackberry\upComingAppointment\b uild\upComingAppointment.zip /o C:\tshenWorkSpace\blackberry\upComingAppointment\b uildBUILD SUCCESS******************************************

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Where to find the OTAInstall folder when build in Eclipse?

Hi xueru,

The output of the build action is a "build" directory that will be located in your project's root directory.  In there you will find the "OTAInstall" and "StandardInstall" directories that contain the cod files you are looking for.

Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter