Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900, PB 64GB, Z10&X10 (soon)
My Carrier: o2 Germany

authorId -- where??

Hope this is not redundant, but couldn't find a clear answer despite extensive search...

So my (real world) PlayBook won't run the app I created with WebWorks. I have successfully installed a debug token, but when trying to launch my app, the cmd line tool says "application authro does not match debug token author". I have double-checked though that the author's name in the debug token are spelled exactly as the author that's indicated in my app's config.xml.

When searching here on this  issue, I keep stumbling across "authorId". People keep mentioning that not only an "author" info is required, but also "authorId".

How do I know what my authorId is? Pls keep in mind that I have created both the debug token and the app .bar file purely with the cmd line tool. I have seen one video (http://vimeo.com/22753638) where authorId is extracted from the debug token via the AIR SDK tool, but I'm working with Web/WebWorks, not AIR; so that's no solution for me.

Any ideas? Thanks!