Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Web and WebWorks Development

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

hello experts help us in the basics,We All Welling to Learn

Hello Everybody(Experts),

i am getting tired looking for a tutorial or resources to learn web works things to start.

i notice that each issue has many resources and each one goes in different details we want the perfect and efficient solution that show the power of the web works capabilities and power.

the issues that i am looking for stable and professional solutions is :

- Fixed Header and Menu. this one drive me to crazy where all solutions not working probably.

- the best AJAX JavaScript function that deal with JSON effectively and loading picture appear in the middle of the screen

- Google map integration

- face book connect button 

- twitter connect button

- pass parameter from index.html to for example services.html

- Blackberry Best UI templates

- Audio and video streaming

come on expert guys we want to fill up the AppWorld with apps but we need the basics to be around so clear and straight forward i see more than 10 example for xhr things and im confused which one is the best , share is care and you experience is our school 

looking to hear from you guys and please provide us clear tutorials and samples we are foo until you sharing enough information to contribute more and more 

Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: hello experts help us in the basics,We All Welling to Learn

Hi Moe85,

Can you post up which devices you are looking to support. There are various levels of support from 5.0 - PlayBook in the functionality that you are looking to provide. Depending on who you are looking to target will determine the proper solution
Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter
New Contributor

me and my group targeting os 5 and 6
New Contributor

hello guys if it is not the right place to ask for help just advice me to see if there is another source for asking help !!!

Retired
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi moe85,

Each of the items on your list are pretty much an entire thread worth of discussion.  In fact many of them are already threads in the forums.

There are many ins and outs between 5.0, 6.0, PlayBook on what is supported in each of the browsers as it has evolved from a Java based Browser rendering engine to a webkit based Browser rendering engine on the BlackBerry Platform

Your best bet is to search the forums for these threads.  Many of them have great information and tips for the different platforms.

Tim Neil
Director, Application Platform & Tools Product Management
Follow me on Twitter