01-19-2011 01:47 PM
I was having the same problem with my fonts etc not showing up and once I whitelisted JQuery all it working fine. Wish I would have seen this posting earlier
02-10-2011 07:39 AM - edited 02-10-2011 10:26 AM
i just don't get it running.
I tried to create a simple widget, using the jquery mobile alpha 3 ui.
I wanna create an offline widget, so i put the jquery files in the project folder and refered in the header to the according scripts.
... <head> <title>Page Title</title> <link rel="stylesheet" href="jquerymobile10a1min.css" /> <script src="jquery143min.js"></script> <script src="jquerymobile10a3.min.js"></script> </head> <body> <div data-role="page"> <div data-role="header"> <h1>This is the header</h1> </div> <div data-role="content"> <p>this is the content area.</p> </div> <div data-role="footer"> <h4>..and the footer</h4> </div> </div> </body> </html>
The build was successfull (after i had renamed the "-"s).
Now i have the following issue:
When i start the app in the simulator, i get a white screen, showing nothing.
When i rename the css file (so that the app doesn't find it) a normal non formated HTML is shown.
Do you have any hints or ideas, what i am doing wrong? I am quite new to the BB Widget Development,so i would be very happy if anybody could help me.
Thanks a lot,
02-10-2011 11:13 AM
This works for me but I will try it local as using it offline is a good idea but see if it works remotely first. I had the same problem with fonts etc not showing up until I whitelisted it.
remote call code sample
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.0a2/jquery.mobile-
Be sure to whitelist in your config xml (see below)
<access subdomains="true" uri="http://code.jquery.com"/>
02-11-2011 05:52 AM
thank you very much for your help. I have already tried to use the online ressources and whitelist the domains. The problem is, that i am in the enterprise network of my comany and my simluator cannot access any external servers. I think that is the reason, why i get a white screen, linking to the online resources. And that is the reason, why i try to get it offline/local running. :-)
Please keep me updated, if you have any new information or if you have success with the local approach.
03-09-2011 03:38 AM
Update: I got it running.
I don't know exactly what the problem was, but now it works for me, referencing to local ressources.
Se the following demo code: