Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320

Greetings from Northern Ireland

Hello all,

Got my first BB today. Curve 8320 on O2. I have a million questions and will probably stay up half the night reading the forum. I have bought the phone pimarily to keep up with emails which are vital for my business. Catch you all soon.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Greetings from Northern Ireland

Hi ulsterblue,

Welcome to Blackberry Support Community Forums. Good to know that you've read the forum to satisfy your query. There are plenty of article on your device and if you don't find any info there just post in appropriate board.

Enjoy your  time with BlackBerry.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums ulsterblue! Smiley Happy

You've started out just right. Reading and use the search box to find threads already posted on your queries.

Don't forget to check out Blackberry 101 and the Tips & Tricks for some helpful info too.

Good to have you here! Smiley Happy
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320

Thanks guys. I spent a whole 24 hours getting things sorted and am pretty much there. The posts have been very helpful. I have synchronised with my PC, got email sorted and even added a few vids and pictures. The only issue I have is with bluetooth. Not sure whether I should leave question here in in another area, so please feel free to move it if neccesary.

I would love to bluetooth my contacts from my old phone. I can get the two to pair and connect and understand how to go into media/pics or music etc to retrieve a file. However I do not undestand how to bluetooth contact details. The phone that I send the files from simply replies" The file has not transferred succesfully as the device (blackberry) did not reply." Any ideas or do I have to transfer this data manually? Thanks a lot.

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums

Glad you found the community! 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy