Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: TrueMove

Hello from Bangkok, Thailand!

[ Edited ]

Sawasdee Khap BB Community,

my name's Markus and I would like to say Hi to this amazing place here. Today I got my first Blackberry ever, a brand new Bold 9700. What I can say so far that it is an amazing device, I am very happy with it. Man Very Happy

I am a german student and I am doing my internship here in Bangkok, Thailand. My major is Business Informatics (or Management Information Systems) and I'm dealing with the business process management and business process simulations. I am working for a big car supplier company here in downtown Bangkok, until September 2010. I really love this place and the Bold 9700 helps me to stay in contact with my colleagues through BB messenger!

I am happy that I finally became a member of this great forum! =)

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Hello from Bangkok, Thailand!

Smiley Very Happy Hi and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy your stay with us!

Click for BlackBerry 101

Click for BlackBerry Tips

And also when your ready to ask a question, check this area for the type of device you have .

Smartphones and BlackBerry® Accessories

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums

Glad you are here!! 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101     Tips & Tricks

I see you've already met some of the wonderful people around the forums.  Don't be a stranger.

And don' miss:  The 9700 Forum

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi Markus,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. Glad to have you among us! I hope you're enjoying your time with Bold 9700.

For your any query on BlackBerry just drop by us.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Developer
My Device: BOLD 9700 OS5.0.0.x on Rogers Canada
My Carrier: Rogers

Hello, and welcome! That Bold will certainly help you in the business world! I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums.

~Dom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
chown -R us ./base
~J!NX
Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: AIS

Hi all, 

I am using the Blackberry bold 9700 model for the last 6 months. All of a sudden the screen went blank and it shows nothing now. Do anyone know where there is a authorised servicing centre for blackberry is in thailand so that I can get the phone checked under warranty?

=Pargain=

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums pargain! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101     Tips & Tricks

Have you tried taking your device to wherever you bought it as they should have the necessary paperwork for any repairs under warranty.  Also, do you get any error messages and what, if anything, have you done since you began experiencing this issue.  Some more detail please.

Post back and let us know.  Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.