Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8300

Re: Hello

Hello All,

Yes Bumblepie and I work together.

Everyone in the office is jealous that she got ot go to WES and see the crew and attend cool courses and get even cooler goodies....

Smiley Sad

Checked out my Blackberry FAQ's and Links to Needed Articles here
http://darkeen.homelinux.com/index.php/Blackberryfaq
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

[ Edited ]

Hi bumblepie:

Nope.  I'm from Missouri.  Where?  lol  But I'm just a straightforward guy from a straighforward state so it fits. Smiley Wink

I've seen you on from time to time, but have heard only very good things about you since I arrived in Feb.  It's good to finally "meet" you.  I cannot see where people are from so I didn't have a clue.  I was just welcoming meeramoyne from your neck of the woods the other day so when I read you hail from there; I thought I'd drop her name to you.  OzBBerry I had no idea about either. Smiley Very Happy

So if you work in the BB Dept, you must really be in the thick of it.  I'm still catching on myself.  Learning something every day and trying to help other users along the way.   See you around the forums.

Message Edited by IrwinII on 08-06-2009 10:07 PM
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Wow, good to see some people from Australia.

What carrier you guys actually work for? I work for a Vodafone corporate reseller and a few other network carrier. I have been a senior tech support agent for the past 3 years, I have experienced some weird things!

Any of you guys like near or in Sydney? I'm from Wollongong Smiley Happy

I want to go to WES. I want to go to WES. I want to go to WES. I want to go to WES. I want to go to WES. I want to go to WES. I want to go to WES.

Theres a storm comining down here.

Please be a power outage in the office. Please be a power outage in the office. Please be a power outage in the office.

Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8300

Hi,

Terror sits between Bumplepie and myself at work here.

He needs to post more though.. Smiley Happy

Checked out my Blackberry FAQ's and Links to Needed Articles here
http://darkeen.homelinux.com/index.php/Blackberryfaq
Retired
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Rogers

Welcome Arjey!

We seem to have a lot of folks from Australia here - many thanks to our wonderful WES attendee Bumblepie Smiley Happy 

<

-mk

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Thanks Michelle!!

I have most of my team on here now.. Working their way up the ranks with incredible speed..

Woman Very Happy

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~