Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: nope

Here by frustration alas

[ Edited ]

Hello!  As the title says, here due to incredible frustration with the PlayBook and hoping for HELP.

If all goes well there, maybe will play around a little more.  Maybe  Smiley Wink

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Here by frustration alas

Hi BBsilver,

I know at time things don't go as we planned. Please let us know what problem you're facing with PlayBook and let us help you in getting rid of that.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor

Thanks, tanzim, for your reply.

I would be thrilled if you (anyone here really) were able to assist my issue!!

I have posted all the details here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/PB-won-t-start-has-no-power-won-t-charge-...

Thank you in advance!!  Smiley Happy

BTW, strangely enough, when I linked on the email updates I was sent leading to the thread,

they all kept saying I didn't have "access".  Anyone explain?  Cheers.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums BBsilver! Smiley Happy

How did it go with your PB?  Very sorry to hear of your issue.  Smiley Sad

Did Knottyrope's suggestions help you?  Did you get your pics back.  Post back and let us know how it went and/or what you did.

Happy to have you here!

(even under the circumstances)

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor

@IrwinII thanks for your message and welcome and sadness at my dilemna!

Suggestions about taking the PB apart aren't my first choice as it's still only a few months new and I do expect to return it, so physical changes aren't top choice (like, won't they notice).

Alas, no life no lights and no pics STILL.  Even tried pluggin it in a whole weekend just in case and nada.  And every time I walk by the machine I try to hold down the power button in great hopes it will just spring back to life, but no.

BB CS has not responded though they promised to get back right away - and your community here has been far more prompt in that regard ..hm..  Really don't know what am going to do ..yet..

Contributor

BTW now that there is no further manufacturin of the PB, are ppl finding that they are replacing units with refurbished product, or new or ?  Thx.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi again BBsilver.  I can imagine how frustrated you must be and can also understand your hesitation to crack open your PB.  Never fear; see this link  Dead or Bricked PB  in which there is an email address which you can contact.  The OP in that thread seems to have had a similar issue to yours.   Be sure to mention that you need to retrieve your pics off of the device!

Hopefully that will get you some movement on your issue.

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.