Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Hi, all blackberry lovers

Hi, all blackberry lovers, i am new here, i am very glad to see so many people here, i am so excited.

let me introduce myself, my name is nova, 25 years old, female and single, i am working in china, epathchina limited.

i like watching tv, surfing internet, making friends, doing online shopping, doing sports, sleeping, and so on.

what about you my dear friends, i am very glad to know some information about you.

Blackberry Storm
Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: Hi, all blackberry lovers

Hello, Nova Smiley Happy

And welcome to the community forums Smiley Happy

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums

Nice introduction!  Glad you found the forums!!  This is a great community

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums nova! Smiley Happy

Many of us have already introduced ourselves; take a look through the threads for the intros of those of us which you would like to read.  We've got nothing to hide.  (at least most of us) Smiley Wink

Good to have your here!

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Hello Nova and welcome. Nice intro.

I work with computers for a living and I am really liking my Storm. As far as info, I'm pretty boring. I love playing Golf and the Guitar and that's about it. My motto is "Golf forever..Work whenever" Smiley Very Happy

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

MGary: you are going to need to modify that motto to "Golf forever..Work whenever and the BB forums in between" Smiley Very Happy 

(just let your addiction percolate a little while and you'll see what I mean) Smiley Wink

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I posted my intro a while ago (might be last page now).

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi Nova,

Welcome to BlackBerry Community. We're glad to have you among us

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Developer

Thank all of you give me replies , i am very appreciate!
Blackberry Storm

[ Edited ]
Hi, This my first post to all the blackberry lovers. My name is Halim from Malaysia. I am a civil engineer and still learning to get all the best utilities out of my Bold 9000 berry. Found this site after found myself spending too much time browsing thru my facebook. Finally I decided to delete the application from my bold but having tough time to do that. With the help from this forum the problem resolved in only few seconds. Thank you to all of you to share the knowledge and experience in using our lovely blackberry not only as a phone but to become the smartest phone for heavy duty usages. Please keep in touch via facebook (halim (edited for privacy)) or email (edited for privacy). I am glad to hear any good news and prospect from whoever around the world who takes FOREX as money earning carrier. Thank you.
Message Edited by Jonathan_K on 08-09-2009 11:30 PM