Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: 8ta

Home at last!

My name is Dalindyebo from South Africa using a BlackBerry Curve 9320 that is only a week out of the box. Its been a scary experience trying to figure the phone out by myself and finaly I've reached a forum that I believe will cusion me and be there with any mobile hicupps one will come accross.

Great regards

Dalindyebo
Developer
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Home at last!

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: 8ta

Thank you for the warm welcome. A smart phone needs smart minds and I hope to tap on the knowledge wealth of the already accumulated wealth in the forum.

Great regards
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums dalindyebo9320! Smiley Happy

Here's a great place for you to visit   Blackberry 101

And don't forget to also head over to The Curve Forum

I started out on a Curve 8330 and then got my current Bold 9650.  Loved my Curve which was my first BB.  Nice device; trackBALL and all.  Smiley Wink

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the Curve forum (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.