Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

How Formal Support Works

[ Edited ]

https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Welcome-Introductions/new-How-Formal-Support-Works/td-p/3182...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: How Formal Support Works

An addition -- BES. If you are on BES, then please be sure to involve your BES admins in all diagnostic and resolution activities you conduct, be they formal or otherwise. Your BES admins control a great deal concerning your device, and they need to be involved whenever you have issues.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Hall of Famer III

Another addition, thanks to input from others.

For PlayBook, your support may indeed start with BlackBerry (e.g., 90 days free support after registration). But, as already stated, all support is dictated by the terms of your contract at purchase...so you need to carefully review that documentation to understand how your specific support channels work.

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9600
My Carrier: vodafone

What do i do if the hand set is being send time and again to Black Berry Service Center ( thice in two month) Hand set has been replaced to a brand new one and still there is functional trouble. Where does a customer complain?

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9600
My Carrier: vodafone

can u elobrate on this please

Hall of Famer III

SAHANI60 wrote:

What do i do if the hand set is being send time and again to Black Berry Service Center ( thice in two month) Hand set has been replaced to a brand new one and still there is functional trouble. Where does a customer complain?

Hello,

Based on what you have said, I would guess (again, I have no access to your specific contractual documents) that you escalate with the Service Center...to their Management, and then up their Management chain. If they (your Service Center) will provide you with a case number to allow you to directly speak to BlackBerry, then you can do that without fee. Otherwise, if you want to speak to BlackBerry, you must use Incident Support as discussed above.

Good luck!

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8530

What do I do for support if the problem is with the Blackberry Desktop software?

Hall of Famer III

vic6 wrote:

What do I do for support if the problem is with the Blackberry Desktop software?

Hello,

That is a bit trickier...I'd recommend starting with the boards here on this site...many users have many good suggestions and experience:

If you truly need formal support, then you'd need to convince either your carrier or your device support provider to escalate your case up to BlackBerry. Or, pay for Incident Support.

Good luck!

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Mobinil

A complaint about agent blackberry in Egypt ( Raya)

Hi .

I want to know the Globle Email address and phone number of the blackberry complaint , to send my issue about the agent of blackberry in egypt (Raya)

Because the servers at that agent is too poor and take much time in maintenance without any response till now..

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III

Re: A complaint about agent blackberry in Egypt ( Raya)

yasser4ever wrote:

Hi .

I want to know the Globle Email address and phone number of the blackberry complaint , to send my issue about the agent of blackberry in egypt (Raya)

Because the servers at that agent is too poor and take much time in maintenance without any response till now..

Hello,

I know of no such contact information for you for this matter...the normal methods are via formal support and escalation, as discussed above in this thread. You might try searching the main BB site (www.blackberry.com), perhaps their "Contact Us" section. Alternatively, you could search via telephone directories for BB corporate offices. But I know of no contact information that exactly matches your desire.

Good luck!