Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: How This Site Works (e.g., Volunteers)

Thankyou Smiley Happy

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: T mobile

[ Edited ]

Thank you very much!  Long time (many years) BB users here, noobie to this forum, truly appreciate signing up today on this Site. I have many decisions to make concerning my business before end of 2014. I plan to spend much time here in November, thanks for ALL you do!!!!   Michaux  {REMOVED}

Mod Edit: Edited post to comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Thanks very much @sdgardne

I also am a contributor to this community.

And I learn from many members of the community.

Regards...

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: glo nigeria

Thank u. You are doin a great job
New Contributor
My Device: Classic
My Carrier: SFR

Thank you for this needed clarification! And most of all thank you for your help!

New Contributor

If things get too tough

What is the best way to get Blackberry formal support ?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: If things get too tough

PhilippeF wrote:

What is the best way to get Blackberry formal support ?

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Re: If things get too tough

Thank you for your very useful information.

I made some progress yesterday in synching PC Outlook with BB Classic, using BB link and USB connection,.

I erased the Calendar and Adress files in the Link BB account, then suppressed that account in the BB.

I then launched  BBlink and a bidirectionnal synch for calendar and adresses. Atfer roughly a 15' wait, I got a correct one way synch (Outlook to BB) : the adresses (or the contents) on my BB which were not on Outlook were lost.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: #

please helf me dear