Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook WIFI
My Carrier: WIFI

Introduction! A BB fan is looking for HELP

[ Edited ]

Dear All,

After all I must say I really like Blackberry and I use BB device since years and I do a lot of international traveling.

It's in my eyes secure and robust to use.

I lately bougth a Blackberry Playbook as complimentary device to my Bold 9900.

It worked great until recently battery problem came up. I just posted a new message to the forum here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Playbook-unable-to-charge/m-p/2354545

I tried to contact local support from Blackberry by calling a toll free Austrian BB phone contact, but the phone number no longer exists.

I tried to email to playbooksupport@blackberry.com, but I receive an automatic answer email saying no service beside tracking of existing incidents.

So i decided to register here and post my problem in the above linked forum post.

So I am looking forward to get your advice! Many thanks and best regards from Austria!

My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Re: Introduction! A BB fan is looking for HELP

Welcome to the community mw9999!Smiley Happy

Dany_S                                                                                                       New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png