Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Introduction Board

hello charlie and tco and WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums

EnjSmiley Happyy your BlackBerry! 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

charliebabe wrote:

hi, my name is charlotte,im 19 from wales uk, ive had three broken blackberrys in 4 days!! my newest one i got today wont let me add email (on set up wizard it only has the option of blackberry enterprise server), and with the facebook application it says the datga service is unavailable.  i really need help, im getting really annyed and its quite upsetting with the amount im paying for this blackberry and im unable to use it!! im really frustrated! im new to all this posting and forums so if u live in the uk and can give me any help please text me on 07891879683.

please help me

thanks

Hi charliebabe,

WHAT!! 3 BlackBerries were killed in just 4 days!!!! This is too much for a 19 year old!! You already registered your name in replies believe it or not!!! Please do whatever you want to do but don't kill any more blackberriers...

Jokes apart!

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community!

BlackBerry requires to have a separate data plan called BlackBerry Data Plan. This data plan is separate then internet data plan. To use any features of BlackBerry device you have to have that data plan. If you don't then you can only send/receive SMS text and voice calls only. 

By the way this is not the appropriate board for this type of post. Please use appropriate board like for this post you should use General BlackBerry Smartphone Functions and Features .

Hey! don't kill anymore BlackBerries....plz plz plz... Smiley Wink

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi tco030 and charliebabe and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy  Glad to have you here.
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi charliebabe and welcome to the forums!

Please let us know what device you own, so we can get you to the right forum. Also who is your carrier?

In the mean time, go to the connections icon, select Mobile data services, menu key, diagnostics, run the test.

This will create a log file that you can use for troubleshooting.

Please put the results in your next post!

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Super Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

New Contributor
My Device: Storm

Hi! I'm new here.

I got a storm for Xmas and I love it. however I still haven't managed to get it to sync with my Mac. I need both my computer and my BB to remind me of appointments etc.. I have used the disc and downloaded the sync from my service provider. can someone please walk me through this?

Guru I

Hi dpbenson and welcome to the forums!

Your World Edition is an 8830 and is listed on that forum.

We can have this thread moved to the correct forum where the real work gets done. Smiley Wink

Thanks,

Bifocals

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Guru I

Debby1 wrote:

Hi! I'm new here.

I got a storm for Xmas and I love it. however I still haven't managed to get it to sync with my Mac. I need both my computer and my BB to remind me of appointments etc.. I have used the disc and downloaded the sync from my service provider. can someone please walk me through this?

HI Debby1 and welcome to the forums!

We need to have you post in the blackberry's for MAC section to work on your problem.

You are going to need the Pocketmac add in to sync.

Thanks,

Bifocals

New Contributor
My Device: Storm

thanks, I'll look for that forum. I have the pocketmac for bb. it quits before I can input the numbers.
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi dpbenson,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit