Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Developer
My Device: q10
My Carrier: reliance

Introduction

Hi there, I am TUSHAR PARMAR

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Introduction

Hi and welcome to the forums tusharparmar! Smiley Happy

A great place for you to visit: Q10 Manuals, User Guides & How To Links

And don't forget to visit  Q10 Forums

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum for your BB model (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Verizon

Hello Tushar!

If there is anything I can help you with regarding the forums, please let me know at any time Smiley Happy

Please enjoy your time on the forums!

Coreno                                                                                                      New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
Developer
My Device: q10
My Carrier: reliance

Thanks for your support guys....... Smiley Happy

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hey, how are you liking your Q10? Im waiting for it's release on Sprint so let me know what it's like. What device did you have before and how is the transition? I'm currently using a Bold 9650. Thanks!
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.