Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
My Device: storm 2 9550 simple mobil
My Carrier: simple mobil

Hi this is my first BB and also my first touch phone I am going to need a lot of help thank you in advance for your help

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Introduction

Welcome to the world of BlackBerry!  Smiley Happy

We're users, just like you, who like helping others in need.  If you ever have any specific questions about your phone, please don't hesitate to ask.  Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.  Wait, that doesn't sound right.  Smiley Sad

Anyway, enough with the clowning around.  Please post any questions you ever have and we'll do our best to help you out.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forums Alex!

If you have any questions about the forums, or forum rules, feel free to contact me or any of the other moderators at any time.

Enjoy your stay!

Coreno                                                                                                      New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums alexhoward! Smiley Happy

A great place for you to visit: Tips & Tricks

And don't forget to see The Storm Forum

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum for your BB model (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.