Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Hello,

I am a new member. I have been developing for the Blackberry for about 4 months now and I have really been enjoying it. I have recently starting developing for the Playbook as well. I have searched t he forums, but never signed up, so here I am!

Smiley Very Happy

Kathryn

Super Contributor
My Device: 9850
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: New Member

Greetings, and welcome to the forums!

Do you develop apps? I'd like one that could be used to convince my employer to bring me on full-time and also give me a healthy pay raise too...got anything like that in the works yet? LOL

Again, welcome aboard!

----------------------
"Cats may taste like chicken, but they have more bones than rabbits."

Blackberry 101
Tips & Tricks
Videos to learn from on youtube
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi Silaryn,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. Glad to have you on board  into the community.I believe inclusion of developers like you certainly help increasing productivity of BlackBerry smartphones and Playbook arena.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800 & Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone NZ

Hello Silaryn,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Community Support Forums.  I'm sure you find a wealth of knowledge with the fantastic members we have here.

If you haven't had already seen it we have a great Getting Started guide on the community forum, you'll find it here http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Welcome-Introductions/New-to-BlackBerry-Support-Community-For...

Regards,

Chris