Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: hwahh
My Carrier: -

Newbie here :)

I am Donald Reese of Minessota Smiley Happy

I do hope we can be friends here Smiley Happy

Thank you for accepting me here Smiley Happy

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Zed10

Re: Newbie here :)

Hey there Donald,

Welcome to our community! We always welcome new friends around here! This is the one-stop-shop for all of your BlackBerry support needs!

One thing I would strongly recommend is adding your device and service provider (carrier) to your profile. This way, if you have a question, others can quickly identify your device and carrier without having to ask! You'd be surprised at the difference between carriers and devices when it comes to troubleshooting!

I do hope you enjoy your stay and come back often!

^Bo

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Newbie here :)

Hi and welcome to the forums Donald! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101   Tips & Tricks   I hope you follow Bodee902's suggestion and post your device and carrier in your profile. 

In any event, make sure you find the forum just made for your device BB Smartphones

And keep coming back; we love new members! Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.