Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: orange

hey all

hello all, i have recently bought a bb curve 8520, its probably the most confusing phone ive ever owned and after a few lost pictures etc i found this site which has helped me work out how to use my phone a bit better so thought id join up Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: hey all

Hey there kelly,

Good see you on board! Many of use try to assist other to the best of our ability and we try to share as much knowledge as possible. Again welcome to the team and if you have questions dont hesitate to ask.

Have you thought about or obtained a data plan yet for your device? Have you gone with BIS or BES. You might find some good use out of BES and an Exchange account. That and this BB has changed my life.

Well have a good day,

Office2Mobile
Poor Service and the Worst Support provided by VarDynamics http://vardynamics.com/
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums

Gkad you are here

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: orange

i have no idea what all that means lol, i have a plan thingy with my phone for unlimited data etc but not sure if thats what you mean?? im not very technical minded, this site has been a blessing, im useless with things like this