Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: jmrmb80 introduction

Hi Joel.  I have a five year old daughter and a three year old daughter.  It's the best isn't it?  

So, I bought a Blackberry and was quite surprised to discover that Blackberry doesn't have any organizer software of their own.  Am I wrong?  Do I have to buy Outlook to be able to sync my calendar and tasks with my laptop?   

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

WelcSmiley Happyme to the suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums Phil

What kind of BlackBerry did you get? Go to that phone on the support forums and post your question to get more results for you!! (I am sure Joel will be happy to help you as well!! He is AWESSmiley TongueME! )

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/?category.id=Smartphones

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

philsmith wrote:

Hi Joel.  I have a five year old daughter and a three year old daughter.  It's the best isn't it?  

So, I bought a Blackberry and was quite surprised to discover that Blackberry doesn't have any organizer software of their own.  Am I wrong?  Do I have to buy Outlook to be able to sync my calendar and tasks with my laptop?   

This now being the third time you have posted this same question, I will simply say to everyone that the question has been answered in the proper portion of the site.

FYI -- duplicate (triplicate, etc.) posts tend to confuse us...we work on so many posts that we may not recall it being a duplicate...which then takes time away from others. So, please don't multi-post the same question. Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I apologize.  I am new to this and I was just trying to cover my bases.
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

No problem Phil, you will get the hang of it!!  We love helping others!  You can always type in a question in the search and see if someone else has already posted the question.  That happens alot.  I sent you a link so that will show you the different places to look!

have a great day and look around but most of all --- EnjSmiley Happyy your BlackBerry!

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy