Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Developer
My Device: DA C, Z10 LE, Passport
My Carrier: TIM

lildeimos - aka Marco

Really nice initiative. Just yesterday got a tweet saying "devs should know each other..." and here we go, thanks!

I would like, but I am not a pro. I started knowing BB since the first Jam in Milan and the Love started.

I started developing in the late of '80 with basic, pascal, assembler and c/c++. Then I discovered Qt framework I think in 2005 and with the Jam, BB10 addicted me Smiley Wink

I use the forum a lot to be helped and to help, but when I can help there is alsways a BBSJdev or simon_hain replies that cover all the OP issues Smiley Very Happy

I made a bunch of BB10 apps hoping the number and quality will grow: BB World link

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: lildeimos - aka Marco

Welcome!

I'm not a developer but rather just a Support person. I had a look at your list of apps and realized that I use one of them (SuperTube). I think it's a great app. I'm not crazy about one vid continuing on to the next but that's about the only complaint I have with it.

Nice to have you here. Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Great intro Marco,

If it's any help I'm away on honeymoon for the next couple of weeks so you are welcome to step in. Smiley Happy

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: DA C, Z10 LE, Passport
My Carrier: TIM

thank you all, also for the "step in" Smiley Wink

@BillJ well, in the Setting menu there is "Auto play next video" radio button, so I am glad you have no complain now Smiley Very Happy

thanks again!