Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: Storm 2 - 9520 - OS v
My Carrier: O2 - uk

/me waves

Hello all,

I've been a proud owner of my Storm 2 for a couple of weeks now. I wanted one 18 months ago, but the storm was tied into vodaphone & our company uses 02 sims (I bought a pixon instead, but thats another story!)

I've never had a blackberry before, in fact I've been a slow uptaker on the mobile phone thing on the whole - but it has to be said I'm pretty well converted now.

Everything the blackberry does, it does well. From the sync and backup, through to Wifi & bluetooth. It handles my burgeoning contact list with aplomb, the menus are a delight to use & the handset oozes build quality (I love the pressable touch screen). I discovered football manager on App world, and can now sit through an entire episode of coronation street with her, without muttering once (in fact most telly seems more watchable over the top of my handset)

Suffice to say, she now sleeps on a camp bed in the kids room, while my blackberry gets pride of place on her pillow - the last couple of weeks have been a new lease of life for me.

But all is not well in nirvana, late last night, after a long session exploring  utilities on appworld and tweaking my blackberry, I appear to have made it poorly.

I've knocked around a few boards in my time, and am more than a little ashamed that it took a problem before I got around to sticking my head in to say hello.

I will exhaust all avenues before I resort to asking - but in meantime, since I'm reading through the threads, thought I would say hello  o/

Kleeks ...

There are no shortcuts in life to anything really worth achieving
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: /me waves

Greetings, and welcome to the BlackBerry.com Support Forums.

You'll have fun here, enjoy.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: /me waves

Hi and welcome to the forums kleeks! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101      Tips & Tricks

And don't forget to find the forum for your device: The Storm Forum

Let us know how your are doing and if you have any questions/issues; search in the forum for your BB model (search box at top right of page) Can't find what you're looking for? Start your own thread. Other users will be there to help.

Just be sure to keep coming back. Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.