Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

My Device: Not Specified

Re: new user Voice clarity problems with 8330

[ Edited ]

I am also a new blackberry user and have noticed my outgoing voice clarity is quite bad.  It often sounds muffled and unclear.  People keep asking me what I said.  I can also hear a delayed echo of my voice sometimes.  Can anyone offer some tips to improve the outgoing voice quality?

Thanks,

John

Message Edited by lseap104 on 09-12-2009 08:44 PM
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums - 

lseap104 wrote:

I am also a new blackberry user and have noticed my outgoing voice clarity is quite bad.  It often sounds muffled and unclear.  People keep asking me what I said.  I can also hear a delayed echo of my voice sometimes.  Can anyone offer some tips to improve the outgoing voice quality?

Thanks,

John

Maybe it is a bad mic?  Have you checked back with the carrier? Sometimes that could be a problem. 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi John,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums. 

If you feel that problem persists and you've purchased a new device then take it back to the store. You can claim warranty. You're problem seems a hardware issue.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit