Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Welcome & Introductions

Developer
My Device: My Trusty Red Plane
My Carrier: Outer Space

pyth

Hi everyone!

I'm pyth, developer from Germany, mainly for BB10, TabletOS and *cough* iOS. I used to be a Flash developer, since 2003 (?) or so, and jumped onto BB when the PlayBook was announced. I'm mainly an indie game dev, and in my day job I create business apps, one of which even won a prize for best (something) PlayBook app Smiley Happy That was 2012 in Amsterdam I think, and I even shared a cab with ekke (but I don't know if he remembers Smiley Wink )

Nowadays, I switched from AS3 to Cascades, mainly because of performance reasons, and because the AIR forums are more or less dead Smiley Tongue. Generally, here on the forums, I'm rather quiet, because though I've been here for a long time, I don't really post if I can't help. Except to annoy BBSJdev or so Smiley Very Happy

All the best!

pyth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a bird from outer space. But I'm not flappy o.o
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: pyth

[ Edited ]

Smiley LOL

... and to show no ill will I think I've just put you over the top for your 100th Like badge. Smiley Wink

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: My Trusty Red Plane
My Carrier: Outer Space

Re: pyth

You're right, thanks a lot BBSJdev! Smiley Wink
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a bird from outer space. But I'm not flappy o.o