This article applies to the following:
- BlackBerry® 10 Native SDK 10.0.9 Beta 3
- BlackBerry® 10 OS 10.0.9 Beta 3
This is a known issue escalated to our internal development team for resolution in a future release.
This article is about how to get the console.log() output while debugging your Cascades™ app.
I was wondering why my console.log(...) never was shown in the Console-Window in QNX® Momentics® IDE.
Here is a workaround:
- Right-click your project and set the build configuration to debug.
- Build your project and run it as debug.
- Now when the project is running, you need to open a console. For this, open the QNX System Information perspective.
- Now when you have this open, you can see your device. Your device must be in debug mode. First connect to it (via right-click > connect) and then open a SSH session.
- Type the command: slog2info -w