by MSohm 07-18-2012 12:20 PM - edited 07-19-2012 02:38 PM (9,650 Views)
This article applies to the following:
- BlackBerry® 10 Dev alpha
- If you are not using BlackBerry® Desktop Software 18.104.22.168 Bundle 33, download and install the software.
- On your computer, start the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Connect your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device to your computer. Make sure your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device has at least 20% battery power.
- If you have a password set on your device, the BlackBerry Desktop Software prompts you to type your password. The BlackBerry Desktop Software then checks if there are software updates available for your BlackBerry Dev Alpha device. If there is an update, a dialog box appears indicating the updated software version 10.06 Bundle 362 (Platform 10.0.6.361). If you do not receive notification of an update, click the Device menu and then select Update.
- Click Get Update.
- Click Install update. The update can take up to an hour to complete, and your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device will not be usable during this time. When you receive a confirmation message that the update completed, you can disconnect your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device.