This article applies to the following:
BlackBerry® wireless devices based on Java™
The following are ways to remove an application that was downloaded wirelessly from the BlackBerry device using one of the following methods:
Remove using the BlackBerry device
Remove using Application Loader
BlackBerry device method
To remove the application using the device, complete the following steps:
- On the BlackBerry device, go to Options > Applications or Options > Advanced Options > Applications.
- Select the application.
- Click the trackwheel and click Delete.
Application Loader method
- Start the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and connect the device to the personal computer.
- Double-click Application Loader.
- To add the application's ALX file to the list of available applications, click Add and browse for the ALX file. The application appears in the available applications because the application was installed wirelessly.
- Clear the checkbox for the application. The status is changed to Remove.
- Complete the Application Loader process. The application should be successfully removed from the BlackBerry device.