This article applies to the following:
- BlackBerry App World™ storefront
In some cases, an application may not appear in BlackBerry App World, even when it has been approved and posted for sale. The following are possible causes for this issue:
- Application propagation:
Once a third-party developer clicks Post for Sale, it can take from 6 to 24 hours before the application appears in BlackBerry App World. This is due to server caching.
- Non-supported BlackBerry® smartphone on a specific wireless service provider:
Some BlackBerry smartphones are restricted to certan wireless service providers. Ensure the selected BlackBerry smartphones are supported by the selected wireless service providers.
- Application bundle configuration
- Confirm the BlackBerry smartphone is supported by at least one of the bundles supported by the application.
- Confirm the minimum BlackBerry® Device Software is configured correctly for the bundles.
For example, a BlackBerry® Bold™ 9000 smartphone only bundle requires minimum BlackBerry Device Software 4.6.0 and a BlackBerry® Storm™ 9500 smartphone only bundle requires a minimum BlackBerry Device Software of 4.7.0.
If all the above has been verified and is configured correctly, but the issue is still occurring, please contact email@example.com to investigate further.